Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Monday November 15th

I had the day off which was so nice because I got to sleep in, well I woke up at 9, and then went to the cafe around the corner for breakfast and some skype time with my parents.  It was a crummy, rainy day so there wasnt much to do, but Nicola came home from work early because her uncle had passed away so she was having a rough morning.  I was not in the best mood today :( so I went shopping, which cheered me up.  Such crummy weather is just not cheery.  I did a lot of souvenir shopping and went to the Sydney Wildlife World and saw the koalas and kangaroos!! After I spent wayy too much money I met Nicola for lunch at Nando's and then we bought a cake and beer and hung out inside for the rest of the afternoon, watching the disney channel and talking.  It was a really good therapy session for us both :) then we met Sarah and K at the coffee pitt for internet.  Subway for dinner and just hanging out watching tv.  Our nights are becoming so predictable these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment