Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thursday-Sunday

Thursday I worked all day then Sarah and I made pasta for dinner and watched a movie.  Nicola and Katherine joined us for the movie later on after their dinner plans.  It was a relaxed night.

Friday I had off of work and Stephanie and I went whale watching in the morning.  It was so cool.  We saw a few pods of whales, and followed one pod for pretty much the whole time.  We spotted the whales pretty much as soon as we got out into the ocean and followed them for about 3 hours.  They are only on the surface for like 30 seconds at a time then they are under water for about 10 minutes then back up.  I got to see the fins of them mostly, not really the whole whale.  Even if I didnt see any whales it was really cool to go out in the ocean on a big boat and see something other than the city.  After whale watching I just hung around until the girls got out of work and did a little grocery shopping.

Saturday I had to work :(  My first weekend I have worked and it wasnt that bad, just really slow and boring.  I pretty much just played on the computer the whole time and ran some errands for the hotel but most of all I just looked for jobs and apartments in Colorado, booked our dinner on a pirate ship, and talked to people on facebook. A very successful day of work id say.  After work I met up with the girls and we went to a korean bbq restaurant.  It was awesome.  You cook all your own food, they bring out plates of raw meets and veggies and then a table top grill and you cook your own food.  Then Sarah stayed over because her roommates were really loud..so we had a sleepover :)

Sunday I had to work again and it was the same, boring, and slow.  Surprisingly the day goes by pretty fast though.  It is fun because the girls I work with are awesome and we have a lot of fun together and there are no managers so its pretty laid back.  After work I just sat around, made spaghetti for dinner and went to bed early, I get to sleep in tomorrow so I am ready for a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment