Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Saturday, November 20th

Today I was able to get off of work and go to the Blue Mountains again with the group.  It was a lot of fun and I am really glad that I went.   The tour that I went on with my parents was a lot better than this tour but it was still a lot of fun with the girls.  This tour took us into the town of Katoomba (which is where the blue mountains is located) and showed us around there and then took us to a few look outs to see the mountains.  We did not pay to do the rainforest tour this time, which was perfectly fine with me because I did not think i twas work the money.  We were able to just hang out at a coffee shop and do a little hiking ourselves while the group when into the rainforest.  It was really great to spend the day with the girls and get to get out of the city a little.  We also got to go to the Olympic Stadium for a little stop.  It was amazing! So big and just really neat to see in person.
After the Blue Mountains I went out for dinner and drinks with a friend from work.  It was really nice to get out and hang out at Darling Harbour.  There were fireworks and lots of tourists there but it was such a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment