Monday, November 8, 2010

Sunday, November 7th


Today we had another busy day planned.  My parents and all 5 of us girls went to breakfast at Pancakes on the Rocks (where my parents have eaten at now 3 times) and then we went to the Tarongo Zoo.  It was amazing!!! The zoo overlooks the city so while you are looking at some amazing animals, like the elephants and giraffes, you also get an amazing view of the harbour, the opera house, and the bridge.  Its unbelievable.  We saw baby elephants, wallabies, giraffes, a seal and a bird show, and KOALAS! I love zoos and so does my mom so we had a lot of fun there!
After the zoo my parents, Sarah and I went to the Entertainment Center at Darling Harbour for the recording of the Hillsong Church’s CD.  They played some really good music and had great worship time.  The theater was PACKED, thousands of people came and it was fantastic.  Now its time for bed, preparing for another long day tomorrow.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment