Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tuesday, November 9th & Wednesday, November 10th

Tuesday- I had to go back to work, but it wasnt too bad.  The day went really quick, which is good because it is my parents last day here. :(  I met them after work and we went for seafood with Sarah and Steph.   Dad has been looking forward to this since he got here, so have I.  It was sooooo good.  Then we went for gelato (for my parents 2nd time of the day and their last).  It was a sad night because they were leaving but they are ready to get home.
Wednesday- I got up super early to have breakfast with my parents before work.  Our last meal together before they head back to the states :(  We skyped with Kristi (which was great to talk to her .. i miss her just a little bit)  and i think we talked my parents into getting another dog ;) (even tho I am going to be moving out..oh well).  We said our goodbyes :'( and I went to work.  It was so great to have them here.  I am so glad they came, it really broke up my trip.  I was gone for a month when they got here and I get home in exactly a month from when they left.  It was sad saying goodbye but I know they are ready to get home and I know this next month is going to go by so fast, which makes me sad because I dont want to leave here but I am very ready to start my next adventure, which is in the works ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment