Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sunday-Thursday

Nothing too exciting has happened these past few days.  I had to work Sunday and Monday and work was pretty slow.  The penthouse got TRASHED over the weekend so Monday was a busy day to clean it up and make sure everything was back in order before the next group came in to stay.  That pretty much kept me busy all day Monday, taking pictures, helping clean, making sure everything was cleaned and we didnt miss any spots, and then helping the new group, Billabong, move in and set up for their event this week.  After work I was ready to just relax, I met up with the girls and we went to a Soup Cafe for dinner (delicious) and then back to the apartments to hang out and talk.
Tuesday and Wednesday I had the days off so I got up and went for breakfast and skyped with my family, did a little shopping, went to the wildlife world (again), relaxed in the park and read my book (finished the 2nd book since I have been here, big accomplishment for me).  Then the girls and I went out for dinner and enjoyed Japanese food both nights, we found a delicious place just around the corner from the apartment, cant believe we JUST found it.
Thursday I had the day off again and it is THANKSGIVING!!! Yayy.  My favorite holiday and they dont celebrate it here :(  Good thing I am with a lot of Americans here so we can celebrate together.  I went on a coffee cruise around the harbour (Adrian pulled thru for another free cruise, he is the best) with Brenda's (one of the girls doing the internship program too) sister then we walked around Circular Quay, went to the opera house and I went and bought the 3rd book in the series I have been reading and did some souvenir shopping (yet again).   I have been finishing up my shopping though so its been good, Christmas shopping is almost done.  Now I am sitting on the couch, just finished reading some of my book and am about to go downstairs to Sarah's apartment to help her cook for our Thanksgiving dinner.  Should be an interesting one since we have no place to cook anything, so we are modifying Thanksgiving :(  oh well ... were in Australia!!! Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment