Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday, November 2nd

Today I was actually excited to go to work because I knew once work was over my parents were going to be here :)  Work was so slow because it was the Melbourne Cup (Horse races) and everyone was watching them so noone was really calling or coming into the hotel.  I still had a lot of errands to run and things to do to make time go some what fast.  Once I finally got out I like practically ran home to see my parents.  I went straight to their hotel and they were waiting outside for me.  It was so nice to see them, its only been a month but still it seems like forever.
We walked to the harbour so they could see the Bridge and the Opera House.  Then we had dinner right on the water at a cafe, which was really good.  After dinner we walked back to Darling Harbor, by their hotel and I showed them around a little so that they had an idea of what was by their hotel for when they wonder while I am at work.  Sarah met up with us at Darling Harbor and we got Gelatissimo (gelato) for dessert, Sarah and my favorite place.  We went back to my parents hotel room to see if there was anything good on TV and to figure out the phone situation (I have a phone here now so I can not receive text messages here, yayy) and caught up on life.  It is now time for bed, a long day of planning at work tomorrow with Adrian (the concierge at the hotel, who gets me discounts of trips) as to what I have to see with my parents while they are here.  SO HAPPY MY PARENTS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment