Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Monday, November 1st

Today was a pretty boring day.  First day in Concierge, which is a lot better than housekeeping.  I got to walk all around the hotel, run errands, help guests, learn about the local area, and play on the computer.  It makes the day go by a lot quicker.  We had a fire safety class for 2 hours and then I got to leave.
We got tickets to the X Factor again so I was going to walk there but it was pouring rain so I had to resort to getting a cab (which I hate doing, I'd rather walk).  Enrique Inglesias (sp?) sang as well as Mike Posner. It was really cool to see them, where last week there were 2 people from Australia that I had no idea who they were.  It was a lot of fun, despite the rain.  The walk home wasnt bad until after we got our Mexican food for dinner because then it started to POUR! We were completely soaked once we got back to the apartment, even with umbrellas and hoods.  It was a lot of fun anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment