Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wednesday, November 17th

Day #3 off of work.  Yahhooo! I went back to the cafe to have skype with Kristi and mom.  They have 4 little puppies they are fostering and they are soooo cute.  I wish I was home to play with them.  After skyping and another fantastic breakfast, I did some more shopping .. im trying to get Christmas gifts so I have less to worry about when I get home.  ( good excuse huh ;) )  I went back to the Wildlife World to watch the crocodile feeding and other animal feedings.  I love having an unlimited ticket.  It was another rainy morning but it ended up becoming a nice day.  After shopping and watching animals eat other animals, I went back to the apartment and went on the balcony and wrote some post cards, watched some tv, and just enjoyed the nice weather.   Now I am at the Coffee Pitt with Sarah and we are all going to make some dinner tonight and watch a movie.  Back to work for me tomorrow :(  No more fun and games for the next 5 days!  Oh well I guess this is what I came to Australia for, to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment