Thursday, October 7, 2010

First few days in Colorado

Monday night I landed in Denver and Jil picked me up at the airport and the girls met us at the house after soccer practice. The girls had decorate the driveway with welcome drawings in chalk! It was so great to see them again!
Tuesday morning we rode bikes to school to drop off Izzy and Josie and Tilly and I played at the house the rest of the morning. Jil and I then went for a drive to see the beautiful mountains, get me new sneakers and to see downtown Boulder. We got sushi for lunch, we walked around and saw the town then went home and got the girls from school and plAyed and hung out around the house.
Wednesday morning Tilly and I hung out while Jil worked in the library at the kids school! We played all kinds of games. Then Jil and I ran some errands, got lunch, saw downtown Louisville and did some grocery shopping before we picked up the girls. After school Josie and I worked on her homework and a project she has to build and building, so we are making a bakery (called JC's Bakery). Josie and Izzy had soccer practice then Jil and I watched the Yankee game!!!
It has been a fantastic trip so far and we still have tons more planned for the remainder of my time here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment