Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thursday, October 28th

Back to housekeeping today :( only one more day of it tomorrow and then I get to work with Adrian, the concierge, and hopefully my job will be a little more exciting.  As of now I am thinking of what career path I want to try next because this one does not seem like the one as of now.  Oh well I will just have to keep trying until I find it...im thinking realtor next :) lol
I got out of work early today (the good thing about working with housekeeping) and am now at the Coffee Pitt.  They now know me and I get a welcoming greeting every time I come in now.  Its such a beautiful day here and they have the whole place opened up.  The one thing I like about Sydney is a lot of their coffee shops and restaurants are open to outside, its so nice, especially on warm, sunny days like today.
We went to the movies to see "Life As We Know It" tonight.  It was really good.  Such a cute movie.  After the movie we walked around a little to try and find something for dinner but since we couldnt make up out minds as to what we wanted to eat we got gelato instead :)  It was so delicious, I got a macadamia, caramel, and coffee shake, yummy.  Great way to end the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment