Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday, October 19th

Today was my first day of work!! I started at 9am and am doing housekeeping.  I was a little nervous to do housekeeping thinking it was going to be horrible but it actually wasn't that bad, except for the fact that my feet were killing me from my extremely uncomfortable shoes.  (I bought new ones so hopefully tomorrow will be better).  I helped clean about 15 rooms today.  The guy I was working with did not want to be at work so we made a deal, I will do the beds and he will do the bathrooms and we would get out early.  It worked because we were done at 2 when I was supposed to work til 5.  It was nice to get out early.  I was able to get some laundry done and cleaned the apartment a little before I met the girls at the International Food Festival at the park.  The festival was amazing.  So much Chinese food.  I got some sort of noodle, vegetable, chicken combo thing, it was really delicious. We ate so much that we took the long way home so we could walk off some of the food.  Now I am at the Coffee Pit (our new favorite coffee shop with wireless internet) with Sarah and Katherine getting our daily coffee and internet fix.  I have a feeling it is going to be an early night tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment