Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sunday, October 24

So far today Sarah and I went to the Coffee Pitt to get wifi and  I skyped with my mom, Kristi, Aunt Karen, and Uncle Donald (my mom and Kristi are in Virginia).  It was so great to be able to talk to them and see them.  I wish I could be there for Abby's birthday but I'm glad mom and Kristi were able to go.  I miss them all so much.  After skyping with all of them I skyped with my Dad and we discussed details of what he wants to do when him and my mom get here and where they will stay and a bunch of other things that got me really excited about them coming in a week.
We have been at the coffee shop for about 2 hours now and I have been looking for flights home, jobs in Colorado, things to do in Australia, and flights to Oregon to visit Lindsay.  It has been a successful free wifi morning so far.
After our Wifi morning we went home, had lunch at Nicola and Katherines.  Nicola brought food home from work, turkey, cheese, bread, onions, lettuce, tomato...all kinds of good stuff to make sandwiches.  Sarah, Katherine, and I stopped at the grocery store and got chips and salsa, and mac n cheese to go with the sandwiches.  After lunch we went to the Irish Pub to see if we can see some race Katherine wanted to watch but it wasnt on.  After the unsuccessful outing to the pub we went to Krispy Cremes from donuts (YUM) and went back to the apartment to watch, Letters to Juliet (really cute movie).  It was an early night of us .. back to work tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment