Monday, October 25, 2010

Tuesday, October 26th

Work this morning was good.  I worked with Pat, who I never worked with before, and we got done so early.  We were done with all her rooms before 1pm.  I, unfortunately, asked if there was anything else I could do so my supervisor sent me to help another guy with his rooms.  It only took us 45 mins to finish, so I went home early.  I was meeting the girls after work at the coffee shop but that wasnt for another 3 hours so I went home and played some tetris (Jil beat me 3 times and knocked me down a ranking) then I took a nap.  By the time I woke up from my nap it was time to meet the girls so off to the coffee pitt for some free wifi and to plan our future trips we want to take while in Sydney.
For the rest of the night were thinking .. food shopping, watch a movie, and order in pizza.  Sounds like a good night to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment