Thursday, October 21, 2010

Friday, October 22

So far today I had work and I had to go to an "induction" they call it but its like a workshop for the front desk.  They are opening a new hotel and their employees as well as Steph and I (like yesterday) had to go.  It was from 9-2 and it was amazing.  I really learned a lot about how to properly answer the phones, take reservations, and treat the guests.  It was a nice overview of the position before I am trained in it, eventually.  After that Sophie (my boss) let us go home early :)  It was amazing, starting my weekend early.  I am not sitting at the Coffee Pitt (our favorite wifi spot) right now getting my fill of the internet and getting all the research done for the day.  I will be meeting everyone at the Food Festival (Noodle Market) again for dinner after everyone gets off of work as well as meeting some of the employees from Park 8 (the new hotel) there.  The noodle festival was soooo crowded tonight.  It was the last night so everyone came out.  It was still really fun and delicious.  After spending about 2 hours there we went back to our apartment and watched 500 Days of Summer.  It was really good.  I had seen it before but it was a lot better the second time.  It is another early night for us but is definitely needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment