Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday, October 23

Today Stephanie and I went to a coworkers birthday party.  It started at a park (which took us an hour and a half to walk too) and they had a bbq and drinks and a picnic thing going on.  It was a lot of fun, but then it started to rain...hard.  We all got soaked and then moved the party to a room at the hotel.  Stephanie and I didnt last long at the hotel, I was so wet I just wanted to go home and change.  They were all going to Karaoke next but I didnt go to that.  I met up with Sarah, Katherine, and Nicola at Katherine and Nicola's apartment and we had some wine and then we went out to an Irish Pub.  We met some Irish guys there (Irish guys at an Irish pub in Australia .. who would have guessed) and they were soo funny.  I dont think I have laughed so hard in my life.  Then we went to another bar place and just hung out.  It was such a funny night.  Definitely the best night since I have been here.  I am so glad that I was able to make such good friends with these girls, they are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment