Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday, October 29th

Last day in housekeeping today, FINALLY!  It was an easy day, I just followed another girl around all day and helped her clean her rooms. I got off early, once again (I wish I was in housekeeping when my parents are here so I could get off early).  One good thing about today was that one of the guests left 4 bottles of wine in the room so I got a bottle of 2008 Shiraz as a tip today.  After work I went to the coffee shop for some internet, even though I didnt have much to look up today, so it was a quick trip.  Then I went home and took a nap until Sarah and Katherine got home from work (Stephanie worked late tonight, 3-11).  Sarah and I met Katherine at a cupcake shop where I got a red velvet cupcake and a cappuccino. So good. Then we went to Nando's for dinner (2nd time this week) and it was amazing.  After dinner we decided we needed to get some exercise so we walked to Darling Harbor, then walked to the Opera House and Bay Bridge and watched the fireworks and then walked back to Darling Harbor for some gelato.  We walked around for about 3 1/2 hours.  It was such a nice night and we really needed the exercise after the way we have been eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment